Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We won't be at market Oct 10th, See us on Oct. 17th

The latest weather forecast for Saturday: A chance of snow and freezing drizzle. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
I will be home, separating garlic for planting and planning out my plots. I hope to see you next week!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Chesnok Red

October 10th update

Here's the forecast for this Saturday: A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Doesn't sound pleasant, but we have a little more garlic to sell so may be there anyhow. (Check the blog on Friday)
We have quite a bit of Chesnok Red and I will be selling some miscellaneous planting stock as well. If the weather's not too bad, we'll probably sell out by noon.
We will be planting our garlic soon, which takes 3 weeks or more. See the 8/10 post for planting instructions.