Friday, August 29, 2008

We'll be at the market on Saturday August 30th!

I think tomorrow will be a big day for WeeBee Farms. I definitely sense a pent up demand for garlic! Wednesdays have been busy and I have seen a lot of my regular customers, but not all of you.
I expect to mostly sell out of Chesnok Red and Inchelium Red this Saturday, so if you want those, come early. I will have lots of other good varieties, including some Persian Star.
CUCUMBERS
My son Caley planted Cucumber seeds in the Spring- many more than I would've have planted on my own- with the idea of selling cucumbers at the market in summer. Now he is offering lemon cucumbers and the more traditional green ones called "Muncher". Both are really tasty, and his sales proceeds will be used to purchase flowers at the market- since Mom doesn't usually splurge on flowers.
I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.