Friday, August 31, 2018

Longmont Market • Predicted sell out date • Seed garlic

Longmont Farmer's Market Day: 
September 15th.
Come see us in Longmont on the15th. This will likely be the only day we will be in Longmont but check back on the blog to see if we will come to Longmont another time.
Longmont Market garlic Sept. 2017

Predicted Sell-out Date: Sept. 22nd at Boulder Farmer's Market
How I wish I had a giant barn full of garlic still, but the reality is that Spring troubles have meant less garlic than usual although what I have looks great. Come and get it while you can! If we have enough garlic to sell on Sept. 29th I will post it here, so stay tuned.

Garlic "Seed"
For seed garlic I suggest buying now from the regular bins and using those for planting. I will have some larger bulbs available which you can ask for as well. I will make up some "planting bags" but won't have as many as previous years. Also be sure to use your own seed to plant if you can. That is the best plan of all!